- Your Russian is good.
(good as an adjective)
- You speak Russian well.
(well as an adverb)
Well is also used with past participles:
- Selena Gomez is a well-known singer.
- My brother is well-educated .
- Katherine is a fast runner.
- Katherine can run very fast.
- Katherine is a hard worker.
- Katherine works hard.
- David was late.
- David got up late.
- Have you seen David lately? (=recently)
- I was so nervous. I could hardly speak.
(=I spoke very little, almost not at all)
- He worked hard to make money.
(=he worked a lot)
- He didn’t have any money because he hardly worked at all.
(=he worked very little)
Professional quality translation and localization quickly and safely via Internet! – www.marketlingua.eu