Watch these videos to understand the grammar:
- Put in a/an or the.
|1.Would you like apple?|
|2.How often do you go to dentist?|
|3.Could you close door, please?|
|4.I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to do that. It was mistake.|
|5.Excuse me, where is bus station, please?|
|6.I have problem. Can you help me ?|
|7.I’m just going to post office . I won’t be long.|
|8.There were no chairs, so we sat on floor.|
|9.Have you finished with book I lend you ?|
|10.My sister has just got job in bank in Zurich.|
|11.We live in small apartment in city centre.|
|12.There’s supermarket at end of street I live in.|
|Would you like an apple?|
|How often do you go to the dentist?|
|Could you close the door, please?|
|I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to do that. It was a mistake.|
|Excuse me, where is the bus station, please?|
|I have a problem. Can you help me ?|
|I’m just going to the post office . I won’t be long.|
|There were no chairs, so we sat on the floor.|
|Have you finished with the book I lend you ?|
|My sister has just got a job in a bank in Zurich.|
|We live in a small apartment in thecity centre.|
|There’s a supermarket at the end of the street I live in.|
We say once a week/ three times a day/ £ 1.50a kilo‘ etc.:
- How often do you go to the cinema? – About once a month.
- How much are those potatoes? – £ 1.50 a kilo.
- Helen works eight hours a day, six days a week.
Answer these questions about yourself. Where possible, use once a week/ three times a day etc.
- How often do you go to the cinema?
- How often do you go to the dentist?
- How often do you go away on holiday?
- What’s the usual speed limit in towns in your country?
- How much sleep do you need?
- How often do you go out in the evening?
- How much television do you watch (on average) ?
- How much does it cost to rent a small car in your country?
Professional quality translation and localization quickly and safely via Internet! – www.marketlingua.eu